All to often firefighters take for granted that the hoseline selected to put out the right choice for putting out the fire. Firefighters are not able to read the signs that are presented in front of them. This is due to a lack of training and its has been said that fires are down. Here is Powerpoint presentation that was found on the internet on several different sites that Chief Dave Dodson has allowed for use. ReadSmoke. Information was found on firefighterclosecalls.com if you have any questions you can contact Dave Dodson @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boston’s Ladder Culture | Open Public Safety Institute on Boston’s Ladder Culture
- A.C.T now! | Open Public Safety Institute on A.C.T now!
- Setting Up a Hoseline For Success | Open Public Safety Institute on Setting Up a Hoseline For Success
- Roger Vivier Outlet on SCBA Familiarization
- Roger Vivier Outlet on Communication and Technique are Componets of Fireground Search
Follow Firefighter Basics
Tags Across FireEMSBlogs.com
ambulance Building construction Building Fire Christopher Naum Collapse Command Fire Apparatus Dave Statter destroyed emergency EMS EMT engine extrication fdny fire fire blogs Fire Critic FireCritic.com fire department firefighter firefighters firefighting Fires fire service Fire Truck Blog firetruckblog.com fossilmedic Glenn Usdin House Fire IronFiremen.com leadership LODD Maryland paramedic rescue Rhett Fleitz safety Sellfiretrucks.com social media South Carolina STATter911.com Structure Fire Training video Willie Wines Jr.