While listening to some radio traffic from around the county I noticed a number of fire dept’s who give these long drawn out size-up’s and some who simply say they have a working fire or they don’t. My question to you is a size-up necessary or is it unnecessary radio traffic? If you deem it necessary tell why? Also who should give that size-up? If you find it unnecessary explain why also?
- Boston’s Ladder Culture | Open Public Safety Institute on Boston’s Ladder Culture
- A.C.T now! | Open Public Safety Institute on A.C.T now!
- Setting Up a Hoseline For Success | Open Public Safety Institute on Setting Up a Hoseline For Success
- Roger Vivier Outlet on SCBA Familiarization
- Roger Vivier Outlet on Communication and Technique are Componets of Fireground Search
Follow Firefighter Basics
Tags Across FireEMSBlogs.com
ambulance Building construction Building Fire Christopher Naum Collapse Command Fire Apparatus Dave Statter destroyed emergency EMS EMT engine extrication fdny fire fire blogs Fire Critic FireCritic.com fire department firefighter firefighters firefighting Fires fire service Fire Truck Blog firetruckblog.com fossilmedic Glenn Usdin House Fire IronFiremen.com leadership LODD Maryland paramedic rescue Rhett Fleitz safety Sellfiretrucks.com social media South Carolina STATter911.com Structure Fire Training video Willie Wines Jr.