Hey everyone, I’m back like a really bad habit! How often in your next tour will you as a fireman or a company officer hear the word “Why” come out of a members mouth? This word can be good, bad, or just downright insubordinate. This is my getting back in the grove, so this will be short, but for anyone that knows me at all, much more is coming on this issue! Drillmaster’s challenge is simple. Count the “Why’s” your next tour, keep track positive or negative. Let me know and we are off to the races! I’m back, more opinionated as ever Brothers! Always remember those who came before us on this Memorial Day Weekend! we are our Brothers Keepers!
- Boston’s Ladder Culture | Open Public Safety Institute on Boston’s Ladder Culture
- A.C.T now! | Open Public Safety Institute on A.C.T now!
- Setting Up a Hoseline For Success | Open Public Safety Institute on Setting Up a Hoseline For Success
- Roger Vivier Outlet on SCBA Familiarization
- Roger Vivier Outlet on Communication and Technique are Componets of Fireground Search
Follow Firefighter Basics
Tags Across FireEMSBlogs.com
ambulance Building construction Building Fire Christopher Naum Collapse Command Fire Apparatus Dave Statter destroyed emergency EMS EMT engine extrication fdny fire fire blogs Fire Critic FireCritic.com fire department firefighter firefighters firefighting Fires fire service Fire Truck Blog firetruckblog.com fossilmedic Glenn Usdin House Fire IronFiremen.com leadership LODD Maryland paramedic rescue Rhett Fleitz safety Sellfiretrucks.com social media South Carolina STATter911.com Structure Fire Training video Willie Wines Jr.