This course is desgined to assist firefighters in surviving on the fire ground if an emergency occurs. Firefighter will learn skills that will assist them in getting back home to see the one’s who matter most, Family. Skills used in this course are from some of the instructors own experiences and trainings from courses like FDTN, IAFF Survival Program, Saving your own program and drills created around our own firehouses. This course is a minimum of ( 10 ) very physically demanding and requires SCBA and Turnout gear. Class is not time driven but task driven. This course will exceed NFPA 1407 and have you prepared for fire ground emergencies through reptition and muscle memory. Course content provided is a course manual with skill sheets and diagrams of how to build the props for your department. This course is a must have for any firefighter. Contact us today for a proposal.
- Boston’s Ladder Culture | Open Public Safety Institute on Boston’s Ladder Culture
- A.C.T now! | Open Public Safety Institute on A.C.T now!
- Setting Up a Hoseline For Success | Open Public Safety Institute on Setting Up a Hoseline For Success
- Roger Vivier Outlet on SCBA Familiarization
- Roger Vivier Outlet on Communication and Technique are Componets of Fireground Search
Follow Firefighter Basics
Tags Across FireEMSBlogs.com
ambulance Building construction Building Fire Christopher Naum Collapse Command Fire Apparatus Dave Statter destroyed emergency EMS EMT engine extrication fdny fire fire blogs Fire Critic FireCritic.com fire department firefighter firefighters firefighting Fires fire service Fire Truck Blog firetruckblog.com fossilmedic Glenn Usdin House Fire IronFiremen.com leadership LODD Maryland paramedic rescue Rhett Fleitz safety Sellfiretrucks.com social media South Carolina STATter911.com Structure Fire Training video Willie Wines Jr.