A 26 year veteran of the fire service. Has experience as a paid and volunteer professional. Has also served as director of Emergency Management at the local, state, and federal levels. He has also worked as a Healthcare Safety specialist, as well as a Hazardous material and Radiation Specialist. He now conducts programs all over the country on Emergency Management, Haz-Mat, Radiation, and Health care safety. While still continue to Volunteer and having held all ranks from Firefighter thru Asst. Chief he is a proponet of firefighter safety and understanding the basics. Please help us welcome him to
- Boston’s Ladder Culture | Open Public Safety Institute on Boston’s Ladder Culture
- A.C.T now! | Open Public Safety Institute on A.C.T now!
- Setting Up a Hoseline For Success | Open Public Safety Institute on Setting Up a Hoseline For Success
- Roger Vivier Outlet on SCBA Familiarization
- Roger Vivier Outlet on Communication and Technique are Componets of Fireground Search
Follow Firefighter Basics
Tags Across FireEMSBlogs.com
ambulance Building construction Building Fire Christopher Naum Collapse Command Fire Apparatus Dave Statter destroyed emergency EMS EMT engine extrication fdny fire fire blogs Fire Critic FireCritic.com fire department firefighter firefighters firefighting Fires fire service Fire Truck Blog firetruckblog.com fossilmedic Glenn Usdin House Fire IronFiremen.com leadership LODD Maryland paramedic rescue Rhett Fleitz safety Sellfiretrucks.com social media South Carolina STATter911.com Structure Fire Training video Willie Wines Jr.